The Nambour Bowling Club was formed in 1932 to cater for the strong interest from local men in the game of lawn bowls. Within two years, the first green was operational and a small clubhouse had been constructed near the creek bank. Ladies began playing the game in 1937 when a Ladies Club was established. A second green followed in 1948 and as membership and interest blossomed a larger clubhouse was a welcome addition in 1953.
The Club has traditionally relied on its volunteer members to make that special difference in delivering services and minimising costs. Friendliness naturally follows along with the slogan “Where the good times roll”. For more background on the Club’s history and badge, download Club History below.